Full Service General Dentistry
Crowns, Veneers, and bonding
TMJ and Sleep Apnea appliances
Emergency dental care
Dear Patients, Friends, Family, Neighbors and Community Members
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot the course of the pandemic, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and care.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Upon arrival, please notify the office via telephone from outside the building.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office (406)721-2686 or visit our website clarkforkdental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty!
The Clark Fork Dental Team